• Waterfall Cove table cloths; organza table overlays and tie backs on every chair, taffeta, paisley and damask table runners
• Planning, design workshops
• White Tiffany chairs
• Waterfall Cove wooden tables
• Bridal suite on the day and night of your wedding
• 3 x guest rooms on the day and night of your wedding
• Indigenous Tree
• Overlay for guests to write their mementos
• 60KVA generator (no extra costs should be have to switch over to the generator)
• Visit Waterfall Cove website for a full description of all free items
• Air-conditioned hall (to heat up or cool down)
• Chapels (1 in-door, 2 x out-door forest)
• Accommodation – 18 guest rooms, 4 family rooms, 1 large family room
• Wheelchair, pram friendly
• Wooden or draped tables
• White Tiffany chairs or cast iron chairs with 3 chair cushion shades
Peace of mind
• No minimum guest requirements
•The venue is exclusive to you on the day of your celebration
• Owner managed
• Wheel-chair, pram friendly (Waterfall Cove wheel-chair and walker free to use)
• 60KVA generator
• Air-conditioned reception hall
• Free bridal suite and 3 x free guest rooms on the day and night of your wedding
• Affordable accommodation – room rate, not per person
• As our gift to You and part of our rehabilitation and conservation plan for the river we have a Tree Planting Ceremony for all our bridal couples; private Christenings, team building conferences, year-end events, birthdays and private Memorials
• Free Waterfall Cove abundance décor
• Full set-up, down-set, clean up
• Limitless monthly work-shops to design and plan your entire celebration - on Sundays or during weekdays (normal office hours or after hours)
• Rehearsal one week before your celebration
Coordination and Planning
You have dreamt of Your celebration and now it has become a reality. So many tasks to do; budgets’ to stick to and then the stress levels set in!!! That’s why at Waterfall Cove we share the journey with you!!!
Waterfall Cove knows a celebration should capture your personality and that Your dream day is full of various events and formalities that can be daunting as you are the centre of attention; there is no second opportunity to re-walk the entrance into the Chapel or re-do the opening dance or the entrance into the reception hall.
To ensure Your dream day’s events are executed flawlessly we conduct limitless monthly 1½ hour workshops or frequent longer workshops conducted with you during week-days (normal work hours or after hours) or Sundays from date of booking confirmation up until Your celebration. We will physically set up the guest table; main table and the Chapel benches.
We will guide the Master of Ceremony of all the requirements during the entire celebration.
• Guest & Main table
• Reception hall entrance, serving area and general decor
• Cake, gift and awards table.
• Chapel (in-door, forest)
• General details (menu, guest seating board, toasting, timing of the day’s events, accommodation etc.)
• One month before the celebration we do a full re-cap to ensure all details are correct
• Table layout and seating plans
• Rehearsal one week before your wedding or function
Décor forms a huge and very costly addition to the budget. All Waterfall Cove abundance décor items are free.
Waterfall Cove can create various themes together with you that will capture your personality!!
There are endless theme opportunities; to name a few: vintage, forest, ocean, Gatsby, rustic, crystals, shabby chic, casino, carnival; enchanted garden, fantasy, movie, travel, classic, farm, winter wonderland, autumn, spring, peacock, lord of the rings, wild life, Italian Napoli, wine, 50’s diner, denim and lace, rock n roll, geometric, industrial, steam punk, picnics etc. Visit our themed décor and gallery sections on our website.
At Waterfall Cove you also have the added benefit of free colours!!!
Standard black, white, cream and brown crushed velvet table cloths. Waterfall Cove supplies crushed organza table overlays and organza tie backs on all chairs and crushed taffeta table runners in your colours at no extra expense to you.
We decorate our chairs and tables with added décor such as pearl bead strings, diamante bands and hearts, crystal beads, lace and satin ribbon; under-plates, gold, stainless silver & rose gold, wine red, shabby, wooden and vinyl records) and an abundance of various décor items.
We carry the theme to the entrance hall, gift table, cake table, food serving area and Chapel.
We love to hear guests gasp in delight as they walk into the Chapel and the reception hall to see your master piece play out in front of them.
Waterfall Cove will do full set-up, break-down and clean up.
Perishable items such as candles, batteries for 2m length fairy lights and battery operated t-light candles, flowers (set up by the florist), napkin dressings, guest favours, stationery (table numbers, guest name cards, table seating cards, menu cards etc.) or any décor Waterfall Cove does not have are excluded.
Waterfall Cove invites you to share the journey with us; which should be fun and not tedious; it need not be a time of anxiety and panic.
All rooms are on suite and have added security gates to all outer door and window openings as well as a panic button for your added peace of mind.
• 18 x guest rooms
• 4 x family rooms (2 have camping cots)
• 1 x large family room
• 1 x Bridal Suite
• 3 of the guest rooms and the bridal suite are included free on the day and night of your wedding.
There are currently no similar listings in this category, province...